Friday, October 19, 2012

injury update

Jacquian Williams is out with a knee injury.

Rocky Bernard is still out - I wonder if Canty will make an appearance. He has practiced this week, but obviously is a little rusty.

Kenny Phillips apparently making progress, but not ready yet.

Da'Rel Scott had a knee injury and had surgery this week. It was a meniscus tear, which is not as serious as a ligament tear, but he still will miss some time. In my last blog post, I hypothesized who might be cut when Canty comes back. I suggested it might be Ojomo, since he has not dressed for a game yet. But since we are already in week 7 and Scott will miss at least a few weeks, there is not a lot of runway left for him to come back and play. Brown has looked good at RB, so I wonder if  the Giants might take a chance on keeping 3 RBs and make Scott the sacrificial lamb to get put on IR when Canty is ready.

No comments: